Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday Wonders

Wow. Today has been incredible. First of all, I got tons done. Second, I had tons of deals being presented to me. Third, I didn't succumb to fear around how I'm going to fund them lots of powerful things happened:

1. A lender agreed to look at funding an unconventional deal
2. A colleague called to talk shop and he told me he'd hook me up with his local bankers
3. I heard about a new lender to check out
4. I spoke at length with a new, highly liquid cash partner

Plus, I had a cool oil experience in the post office.

I went to the post office and was wearing my Abundance oil and the postal guy says "Who's wearing the Patchouli?! It reminds me of the 60s!" I had to giggle because I knew this was a direct result of last night's training and letting go of resistance.

So I told him it was me and that it was actually a oil blend called Abundance. I said, "I wish I had some on me cause I'd let you try some." And he said "Where can I get it?" I said direct sell and I'm a rep. All I need is your billing info and I can create an account and have them overnight it. He was busy with customers and balked a slight bit (I think I jumped to fast) so I gave him my card and wrote some info on the back. I'm going to go back and take some oils and put them on them.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the whole post office smelling so awesome! Hehehehe!

No comments: