Wednesday, November 14, 2007

An example of receiving Abundance

So, a few weeks ago, as you may recall, I had discussions worth over $2 million. All of it was around attempting to find financing for my deals, either private or institutional or partners. Well I learned alot from that experience. Namely, that I didn't want to work that hard trying to make it happen.

So during one of our recent Abundance Parties, I put various statements relating to this on the Universe's side of my Placemat process. Eventually, in refining the statement, it came to where it is today "consistent funding for all my deals, from now on."

What this means is that I was turning over my funding woes to the Universe, that I wouldn't go looking for it and that I wanted it to come to me easily and effortlessly. And, that at a minimum, I would always have enough funding to do 2 to 4 deals a month.

Well, what has unfolded has been really cool.

First off, I have relaxed around the whole thing! This is the hugest piece, because it is only in relaxing and letting go of effort and resistance that anything can manifest these days.


Second, TONS of financing sources -- potentially solid ones -- have been coming to me. With little or no effort on my part. Seriously. Check this list out

* my business partner found two hard money lenders on Craigslist. I emailed them and they wrote me back. I'm no applying with them
* my realtor called me having found out about another hard money lender. i did nothing for a few days and he found out even more information
* a colleague called me about a deal and I found out he has two resources he said he'd turn me on to
* I called a colleague to talk about partnering and she's totally for it AND has lots of resources
* my business partner has a friend who is going independent and can get us both hard money
* the hard money lender I am already in tight with said they could do 2 deals with me instead of one


I'm telling you. When I am clear on what I want -- consistent funding for all my deals, from now on -- and allow the Universe (God or whatever you want to call it) to manage it, the results are really quite wonderful and amazing!

No comments: