Sunday, November 25, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 14

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

  • recognizing my emotions as simply an indicator, and adjusting my thinking
  • hope
  • love
  • sensuality and sexuality
  • my body
  • my intelligence
  • how the light slips in through my blinds as the sun rises
  • a place to call my own
  • all my wishes, dreams and desires. they are so much more than I allow them to be
  • knowing I just need to allow in order to manifest
  • the down times, even though I don't always like them. they do inform and motivate me
  • rice milk
  • ningxia red juice!
  • my friends
  • my soon-to-be girlfriend
  • my soon-to-be cashflow and profits

No comments: