Thursday, November 1, 2007

Deals, deals and more deals!

So while we're handling the mix-up on the wire transfer and calming the seller and, and, and -- 3 more sweet deals land in my lap!

One I already have a contract on. It was verbally accepted last Friday. I signed the final contract today. It has a 50K profit after rehab. Another is a sweet flip in Lee's Summit, MO -- just outside of KC. Crazy price versus value, with $130K in profit. Even more if we finish out the basement! And then another deal that fell through with another investor and is readily available. That has 50K profit in it.

That's $230K in profit. Split two-ways (because I'm partnering with people) and I make 115K. That doesn't count the one I'm closing on tomorrow and the one I"m currently rehabbing and selling. And you know what's the most incredible thing about this? It can easily happen in the next 2-3 months. Yup. By New Years in fact. I've never made that much money in a year's time, much less 2-3 months. Now that's totally letting the Universe out dream me!

Thank you Universe!

No comments: