Thursday, November 29, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 18

What I am appreciative of, for today:

  • Jacqueline - everything about her and how wonderful it is to spend time with her
  • My dear friend Londin -- for lovely co-creating with me, teaching me new ideas and playing business together
  • My best friend Paul -- for being the first to teach me how to do business with someone
  • My best friend Patricia -- for being such a goober, a superb REI and a great friend
  • Lara bars -- damn I love those things. So yummy!
  • Yummy kisses
  • Science exhibits -- that actually work! :)
  • Young Living oils and that whole business -- oh my God I didn't realize how easy it is to make money doing it!!
  • Christmas -- I love the joy of the season, the lights and colors
  • video games
  • sleeeeeeeeeep!
  • real estate investing -- specifically, finding and evaluating deals, making offers, playing negotiations, devising exit strategies, the meet and great
  • My best friend Lea -- for very courageously going for her dreams, like m

No comments: