Sunday, November 11, 2007

Appreciation Game

Here's a game from Abraham that I will be playing for the next 30 days. Join in if you want. :)

"Go to bed tonight and set forth the intention to slumber into your alignment with Source, which you always do. And then set forth the intention that when you awaken in the morning that you'll just slide back into this physical body in an attitude of appreciation. And in fact before you sleep, go through a list of things that are very easy for you to appreciate so you set the tone of the environment into which you will re-emerge in the morning.

And then when you awaken in the morning, lie in your bed and move through your mind this list of things that you are appreciating. And then go right from there to brushing your teeth and doing whatever you need to do immediately. And then go right to your chair of meditation and bring yourself again into vibrational alignment with wellbeing. Only this time, you're not doing it because you are asleep --you're wide awake. And you are tuning yourself to the vibration of Who You Are. Then get up from your meditation chair and go right to the kitchen, and find something that is delicious and refreshing to eat. And as you are eating it, sit with an attitude of appreciation.

And once you've finished eating your delicious meal, whatever it might be, then sit with your paper and pen and make a list of things that you appreciate. Just write the things that flow forth from you easily. Don't make it a list of things you SHOULD appreciate --the things that you do appreciate.

And this process will put you in the vibrational attitude of alignment with Source. And if you will do that tomorrow and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, before you know it, and certainly within 30 days, you will have set the tone of seeing the world through the eyes of Source in a way that you have never done before. [Powerfully] And then you will not be asking us what it's like to be pure, positive energy, because you'll know it VISCERALLY. You'll feel it in EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING."

Albuquerque, NM, 8-28-07

2 comments:

Zesty Sea said...

Hi Greg

I found your blog because I read sun-angel - 17 seconds of Abraham and read the phrase "Go to bed tonight and set forth the intention to slumber into your alignment with Source..." but it disappeared before I finished it!! On googling the phrase your blog came up! How did you get on with the appreciation game? It's a good exercise for me because it's what I need right now. I found what I was looking for but I'm not sure if I can handle it!!! I don't know if I need to refine it situation - or refine myself. - lots of love and having fun - Jenna

Greg said...

Dear Jenna,

Thanks so much for your comment on the Appreciation Game I'm glad you found it. It's a wonderful game that truly shifts your perspective on life. Quite honestly, I got on quite well with it. It deepened my love for myself, for others and for life. I slept better. I appreciated more. It's quite a simple game actually. So I encourage you to do it if it feels good. If you're scared of it, that's just an indicator that you're seeing things in a way that's not how your higher self is seeing it. Which leads to your last question, which I'm going to blog about. Cause it's a good one.

~ Greg