Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 3

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

waking up under my comforter
lara bars
wealth and luxury - whether actual or dreamt
my Abundance oil
silly movies
shopping
the way I feel during meditation
learning new things in my business
email discussions with friends I haven't seen in a while
having the guts to go out on a ledge
the taste and smell of the right woman
Dr. Peebles and Natalie G.
the funding I have for my deals, now and in the future
great little quotes and sayings
how my body seems to adjust itself while I sleep
Lavender oil on my pillows
Start Trek -- all the series!
my friends
life itself
my soon-to-be-girlfriend
always having money from now on

No comments: