Saturday, November 17, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 6

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

long, slow wake-ups on a sleepy Saturday morning
my vibrational alignment
my feelings -- those oh so yummy feelings
something I can't mention publicly, but I really appreciate it
I have a date next week!
I love my friends
how everything I want is really coming to me with little or no effort on my part
recognizing what's my part and what's not
chicken and vegetables at unexpected places and prices
my essential oils!!
yummy showers and shaving clean
that I am the sole creator of my reality
how people and experiences come in or out of my life based on how I feel and vibrate
Abundance!!!

No comments: