Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Abundance is becoming a norm

What an incredible life this is! Really. For one, starting the Appreciation Game has been such a joy. Focusing on appreciation as I go to sleep, wake up and start my day has been really fun. So that carries over quite nicely to my day in all areas.

Then, combine that with intention and focus and everything unfolds nicely.

Like for example, on Sunday after dance, I had a friend ask me about Abundance oil. I happened to have Joy and Peppermint with me. So I broke them out and shared some drops. I love watching as people enjoy and appreciate the oils. Two friends definitely want to get some.

Same thing happened yesterday. I was simply minding my business when a friend emailed and wanted to know about lavender oil. Someone using it had told her about it. So I hooked her up with some last night. I'm very curious to see how she slept.

Plus, on Sunday, at dance, I set the intention to be surround with love and loving joyful experiences. I also set the intention to see beautiful women. And you know what, I saw beauty everywhere, was surround by love and luscious dances and felt filled with joy and love.

The yesterday (Monday) I found tons of cool deals and was feeling very abundant in my business life.

Let's see what happens today!!!

No comments: