Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving and definitely a time to focus on Abundance. More and more I am coming to understand, feel and really experience how the more I allow, the more I allow. It's definitely Law of Attraction in action. Allowing begets more allowing.

Take dating for example. I recently following a tingly feeling in my heart regarding a woman I've known for a few months and asked her out. She accepted and we had a wonderful time. I stay focused on how I was feeling, on valuing and appreciating her and on allowing the date to be whatever it would be. And it was lovely. A truly wonderful first date. Simple too.

Then today, at the very end of this special Thanksgiving Day dance class, I had a lovely, sweet dance with a wonderful woman. There was definitely a yummy connection, because neither of us wanted to stop hugging the other one. Being close to the same height certainly helped! We're having lunch on Sunday.

So in opening myself up to dating again, and letting the Universe indicate to me -- through my feelings -- when to take action, and allowing it all to unfold by staying in appreciation and OUT OF MY HEAD, I am experiencing attracting wonderful women into my life.

The same has been true of money. Last week, I had a great meeting with a mortgage broker who has 2 solid sources of hard money for me and my business partner. That's without needing partners, which is ideal.

So my life is really magical on many, if not all, levels. So now, I would like to manifest a wonderful couch, side chair and ottoman for my living room, costing less than $1200 total. :)

No comments: