Monday, October 8, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Amazing Abundance Blog!

I started this blog on October 8th, 2007 in order to document and tell the amazing stories of abundance unfolding in my life ever since I began using Young Living's Abundance(TM) oil blend. Originally, the blog existed solely on my computer, in a lonely little Microsoft Word document. But in a fit of inspiration, I knew the blog needed to be published on line. That people all around the world -- both Young Living distributors and not -- needed to read these inspiring stories.

These happenings will BLOW your mind. Truly. So will the oil! ;)

Now before getting into this further, there's a first story to tell. The story of why I purchased the Abundance oil.

I've been a Young Living customer since June 2005, right before I move to Los Angeles, CA. At that time, I purchase three specific bottles of oils: Peppermint, Envision and Highest Potential. I used all three fairly consistently for about a year, putting Peppermint in my water, wearing Envision like a cologne and using Highest Potential on my ankles. And I bought each for their specific qualities, which I will not get into right now.

About 3 weeks ago, I realized I had stopped using them and began using Envision and Peppermint again. Then on October 1st, 2007 I received an email from my dear friend who is a avid Young Living independent distributor. And she's on FIRE with the business. In this email, she forwarded a message from someone in her downline, who shared a story, much like the kind you'll find here, of how the Abundance oil was radically effective people.

At that moment I knew I needed it. See, I've been working with the principles of the teachings of Abraham (Law of Attraction and Art of Allowing and Segment Intending) for over a year now and beginning to have amazing results. But I knew that using the oil could actually heighten and encourage this frequency, or vibration, of attracting abundance. And that has been my theme ever since moving to LA.

So I upgraded from a Young Living (YL) customer to an independent distributor, also knowing that here was a reputable, viable means of attracting massive residual income without selling and doing nothing more than using the product and telling my stories.

And so this blog began. I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, and if you have a story you want me to post, send it over to me and I'll post it into the blog for you.

~ Greg

No comments: