Monday, October 22, 2007

The Money's Coming!

Today, I heard from one of my banks on the deal I'm working on. They can't fund it. And I'm calm about it. Because I truly believe I have a cash partner who will buy the deal with me. As they say, 50% of something is better than nothing!

So I'm not nervous, or fearful, or anything except excited. I KNOW in my heart, that all is well, that the money is coming to pay for this deal and it is simply a matter of when, not if.

There's a lot to be said for aligning with what you want and then allowing that abundance to manifest, with intention.

Time to put more oil on. Let's see what happens today!! :)

1 comment:

Storm Of Angels said...

Hi there, I hope you don't mind just a quick hello, :) I joined YL this month, and its inspiring just like your blog. I wish you all the blessings and may your dreams in life come true! :)