Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Number 3 & 4 – How Cool!

Okay, now it’s really rolling. I just spoke to my general contractor who is fixing up the house I bought in KC last week. He told me that it was important and that a woman was at the house with a $100,000 pre-approval letter and they wanted to know about how much I was asking. Sweet!!

And then he told me about the house next door on the left being vacant and in need of serious work. I had already asked one of my realtors to investigate the house on the right side and see if they wanted to sell. But I didn’t know the house on the left side was vacant, which is even a better opportunity.

This is all incredible. Now I’d just like to receive a large disbursement of cash this week so I can pay my bills this month while I do these projects!!!

Time to go put more of that oil on!!!

No comments: