Thursday, October 18, 2007

Letting go = opening up to abundance!

Today was really simple. I had some emails to do, work up an evite and keep the ball rolling on funding my deal.

And the adundance oil was working overtime today!

Funny thing was that other than one call in the morning, one email to a lender and a few procedural emails to another lender, I didn't spend any time looking for financing today. I didn't even think about it! But it found me, in true Law of Attraction style!

Most noteworthy were two phone calls.

The first came in the middle afternoon. A colleague I had recently met called to inquire about the house I am selling and the flip I am buying, chat about his properties and get some referrals in Kansas City. And then, out of nowhere, we started talking about financing. Come to find out, he has several clients who do that. He said he'd discuss it with them. Sweet!! More possible sources of funding.

The second call, which just ended, was even more incredible.

It was from a former colleague at a job I worked, who is an accomplished investor, but quite modest about it. I had been trying to reach him for months to discuss the potential for him to be a lender or to partner with. But I was VERY resistant to the partnering idea. I wanted to do it myself and have all the profit myself! Hmph! :)

Well, come to find out, we're on the exact same wavelength, he's got funds to use, excellent credit and employment history, he can fund my next deal and he wants to do a lot of deals.

Oh my God! I was just besides myself! I was so excited I called my realtor to share the good news. It's so amazing to be experiencing SO MUCH abundance. I feel so blessed right now.

No comments: