Sunday, October 21, 2007

Catching up from the weekend

While nothing new monetarily happened, I did have an abundant weekend on other fronts.

A dear friend came to my house Saturday morning and gave me a Raindrop treatment with a gazillion different oils. It was incredible. Part massage, part aromatherapy and part oily intake. It was stimulating, fun and relaxing.

Saturday night I realized I have permanently left behind the old way of thinking. I was at a session with one of my spiritual advisers and I started to ask the question "When will the money I want come to me?" What struck me was how "old" that question was. Like from a previous, more fearful me. And I realized that was a story that is no longer relevant. The money is ALREADY HERE. Wonderfully and magnificently and abundantly here. So I asked another question! :)

And today, I spent the day enjoying feelings of prosperity in regards to love and relationships. I was literally basking in the light of feeling immense love and appreciation for m next girlfriend/partner/lover. I actually saw a woman -- a neighbor in fact -- who I think is quite beautiful. It was a lovely reminder and match to my feelings inside!

See, I've learned recently that it's not the thing we want. It's the feelings we want. And to cultivate the feelings ahead of time, inside ourselves, truly pre-paves the way for allowing that thing to come into our life.

No comments: