Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's been going on (Part II)

Friday -- a very abundant day

* signed and delivered the closing papers for my next deal and....
* found out I'm getting another deal. and....
* found an awesome new general contractor. and...
* witnessed a friend's success and joy at his book launch party. and...
* saw an old girlfriend, which was nice. and...
* found my heart opening to someone new -- someone I appreciate as a friend/acquaintance, but who I also now appreciate as a woman. that was a fun surprise. to connect so strongly and have my heart opened. cool! and...
(see it was very a abundant day!)
* hung out with 3 friends who I rarely spend time with all together and had a blast. and...
* supported a jazz singer friend of mine by showing for her second set at La Ve Lee.

Saturday

* one of my great joys is teaching people how to play the game Cashflow, created by Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". We had a great time today, learning who to read financial statements and how to get out of the rat race and become financially free. Anything I can do to remain focused on this goal is immensely rewarding. And helping others reinforces that.

Today

* I'm always fascinated when I meet new people who hold a certain kind of energy. Today, after dance, I met two women who were and are, utterly delightful to know and spend time with. I love being absorbed into and surrounded by the beauty that is women. In and of itself -- with no action required -- is pure bliss. Dance was too.
* I finished the day by sharing dinner with my best friend Lea. She moved to Colorado back in June and I haven't seen her since. We are such birds-of-a-feather and complete goofballs that I cannot help feeling better and that all is well in the world, after sharing good chats and good eats with her. Thank you Lea, for your loving friendship!!

No comments: