Tuesday, October 16, 2007

An interesting insight.

So the rest of today was pretty darn amazing. I found out the bank didn't approve the funding for the deal I was worried about over the weekend. But even better, the agent on the seller's side contacted us and asked if there was anything else we could do and suggested talking to the bank to try to assume the loan! So the deal's still alive!

Then a woman from San Diego called out of the blue today, responding to an old post I had on the San Diego Creative Investors web site. She is looking for a lot of different deals in Kansas City AND has money available as a financing partner. I talked to her about funding another one of my deals.

I had a private lender call me back and explain how we could work together . That conversation has finally begun and is no where near over!

I had an amazing conversation with a friend in need, discussing how powerful we are even when we're feeling powerless and how her supposed lack of power is just misdirected power!

I was offered a wonderful discount Raindrop treatment tomorrow.

But most wonderfully of all, today I realized something very important about this oil, which I will share in the next post!

No comments: