Thursday, October 18, 2007

I got $2 MIllion!!

Well, not quite. But when you total up ALL the money that has been floating around me this last week -- be it in raising the 30K, looking for a private lender for my deal over the weekend, talking to mortgage brokers during the week, or partner discussion today -- I think it's well over $2 million.

$ 30K - money I raised last week
$285K - amount I needed for the loan on the 10-unit I didn't get
$250K - amount I need to buy and fix the 4-bedroom flip
$800K - total amount of money mentioned in a phone call to a private lender lead
$200K - money mentioned as availalbe through a colleague's clients, per client!
$500K - total amount stated as available from a prospective business partner

For a grand total of $2,065,000!

Whoa!

Sure, only $30K of that ACTUALLY directly came into my experience this week. But so what. I've never, ever discussed this much money in a year, much less a week!

Think about it. We are SOOO limited to looking just at the specific dollars that come into our wallets and bank accounts, through the specific means and at specific times. How much money are we actually talking about or indirectly dealing with on a daily basis?

Makes you re-think exactly what "abundance" is, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg

my first time I tried abundance oil I went about 3 hours later after first putting it on to make some xerox copies at Kinkos and I found a $10.00 bill on the floor. I went to each person there customer and employee and asked if they had dropped it out of their pocket and everyone said no. I have never found a $10.00 bill like that before out in plain site with people having had walked right over it. Coincidence?? No, I do not believe in coincidences!!

Now i notice when i use it i start getting big tips from my clients, even from people that usually do not tip.

Keep on keeping on!

Blessings to all of our Abundance!

Julie