Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Beat Goes On...

It's Wednesday. Day 3 of this already amazing process. Okay. So at this point I’m not sure whether it’s me and all the abundance work I’ve been doing over the last few month or whether it's the oil itself. If anything, I feel like the oil is accelerating and heightening the work that I have already been doing. Get a load of this….

So I needed a haircut today. Badly (for me). My stylist had moved to New York City in early September and she was the only person who had ever cut my hair consistently well in years. I didn't know where to go or who to trust, without getting gouged in the wallet. A close friend suggested going to the beauty school in North Hollywood and getting a cut there. So I booked an appointment for later that afternoon and went in, unsure what to expect, but surprisingly calm.

It cost me $7. And was the BEST haircut I have EVER had. Hands-down. No dispute.

Sure, it's not money in my pocket. But it helps keep more where it belongs. And it was a go0000od haircut. :)

No comments: