Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just wanna do deals!!! (Sigh)

Last night was a major turning point for me. Huge.

I went to dinner, needing a break from the "struggle" of trying to find funding for my next deal, the disappointment from losing the last one, and a little fear of losing the next one. And as I was finally relaxing, I thought "I just wanna do deal. I just wanna do deals. I don't care how that happens or through who, I just wanna do deals. %50 of something is better than nothing."

In that moment, it was like my brain sighed. I know that sounds weird. But something shut off. A my resistance and blocking slipped away. I realized there was more than one way to skin a deal, to borrow a phrase, and that if partnerin helped me close deals, by golly, I was going to partner. Sure, the profits would have to be split. But I just wanna do deals.

And today, I feel light as a feather and connected to the stream of abundance!! I'm ready to stop trying to do everything myself and I'm open to other ways of accomplishing my goals!

No comments: