Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm actually having fun with this now!

I have to admit that non-stop stories of abundance were overwhelming the first few days. But today, I'm actually getting used to it. And not just getting used to it, but enjoying it. Of course, the Law of Attraction states that that which you put out (focus upon) attracts more of the same. So it's no wonder it's this cool, funky domino effect of abundance stories. But the oil is definitely doing something.

Today I went to a real estate investment club meeting and met a whole bunch of people. One guy has 4 duplexes in Kansas City he is trying to sell. Another wants to buy rent-ready properties and make cash flow so he can retire in 5 years. Another gal wants distressed properties and to piggyback on my work. And another person have lots of money available to them.

I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about the money I need to come up with by Monday, so I was not very locked in with my intention that morning. But for not being intentional, that's still pretty good influx of abundance!

No comments: