Monday, October 29, 2007

Abundantly Peaceful

I'm finding it interesting where I'm finding abundance lately. After completely letting go of the outcome of my current property rehab -- and trusting that whenever and however it gets done, it will get done and it will then sell quite quickly -- I find myself incredibly peaceful.

In fact, peace infused my day. It flowed easily and effortless. There were two things that could have thrown it off -- not closing on my next deal today and having my Internet and VOIP phone go down for approximately 3 hours -- but they didn't. Not at all.

So peace was the theme of my day.

Within that peace, came a wonderful productive, a view of the world from a very open, calm perspective. A very profound sense of financial prosperity was accompanied by it. So much so that at one point today, when I thought of how much money I'd like to make per month, at a minimum, and said to myself, "I want to make $xx,xxx per month from now on", the thought seemed and felt obvious and believable and doable. A kind of "well of course" feeling inside. Like it was a logical, practical and reachable next step.

Abundance can come in the oddest ways. And it starts from the inside.

Looks like November will see me make that much and more! I think I'll let the Universe out-dream me for once! Or at least to inspire me to dream bigger. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg,
First of all I just want to acknowledge you for sharing your thoughts in such a beautifully articulated way! To have the "Universe out-dream you" is an idea I love!!! I like hearing how you are incorporating all the years of gathing wisdom on the
spiritual supermarket trail...do we hear a Esther Hicks-up? Keep on keeping on my brother and I'm sure that $xx,xxx figure will be yours. Lots of love, Patricia