Thursday, October 11, 2007

Um, I Lost Count. :)

...but I know this is number 2 today. (Phew!)

So I got the money today and deposited it into my account. Easy-breezy. Lender should be happy now. Then I rang up my realtor and told him about getting the money and depositing it into my account. Dude practically fell off the phone, if that's possible.

Essentially, I found and deposited $30,000 in less than 24 hours! He's like "I'm a believer man. Don't know how you did it, but you sure worked some magic!"

And then out of the blue, he tells me about this other deal he's doing where he may loose it because the buyers are getting a nasty divorce and are pulling out of the deal. My ears pricked up. Large single family worth 118K. Purchase price agreed at 57K. Low rehab and good area. I asked for more numbers, ran them through and said I'd buy it. We'll find out next week.

Another great deal without any effort on my part. I'm a believer too Josh!

No comments: