Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Relationships

I had a funny thought last night as I was getting ready for bed. "There's absolutely no reason why I can't have a girlfriend/partner/lover in my life right now!"

This, although still a tad bit negative, is really a huge realization. And while most of my abundance blog has been focused on money -- which many people also want great abundance in -- I have the desire for abundance on all levels: even love and relationship.

So this morning, I took a closer look at this statement, trying to spin it even a tad bit more positive. I still haven't locked in on something that aligns with how I'm feeling inside; that I can complete get behind and resonate with. The best I have come up with is this:

"Given that I can have a new relationship at any time I want, and I am in no hurry for one, I willing release any resistance to allowing that into to manifest in my life right now."

That's close. But I am 100% certain of one thing: that from now on, I will only have wonderful, glorious relationships with women who are a perfect match for me. I made that decision yesterday and totally believe it.

Note I didn't say perfect woman, just perfect match. :)

And so I am feeling even more abundant in the area of love as well.

No comments: