Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Moving through the stuck points!

It's really amazing how things can really get flowing once you move through the stuck points!

This morning I fired my rehab contractor. Mmmm. Felt good. I never actually reached him, but I terminated the contract in writing and wrote what I expect should happen to clean up the loose ends. I'm resolving this on Thursday so the repairs can be finalized and I ca get the house profitable.

That...felt....good. (And scarey.) But it was necesary.

And tonight, I had a HUGE block at the Young Living training hosted by my friend. I'm grateful for the knowledge of when I am resisting or shutting down. But this was painful. I was accutely aware of myself shutting off. However, I was also willing to ride it out. And from that I became further more convinced on how I want things to manifest in my life -- with ease and little action or effort.

In driving home I was grateful for knowing that I want to manifest in such a manner. Sure, I get blocked and stuck. But once I move through those points, there is SUCH a lovely release of energy. My boat gets moving downstream again, going with the flow.

I pulled into my parking garage and simply said "Alright Universe! You build my Young Living business. You provide consisten funding for my real estate investment deals. You deliver the love of my life. I'll sit back and do the best thing I can do: trust, believe, expect and appreciate."

Thank God for the stuck points that sharply contract our more flowing moments. In them I learn. And when I don't judge and simply go with them, they transform to more abundance!

No comments: