Monday, November 12, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 1

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

sunshine
my health
my work and my team and my deals (now and in future)
my friends, specifically Londin, Patricia, Juliet, John, Michele, Michael, Brian...
my peanut-shaped, red-colored desk!
my soon to be living room furniture
dance and movement
my bed
Young Living essential oils, specifically Abundance, Lavender, Peppermint, Envision and Joy!
how my life is unfolding so magically
the teachings of Abraham
Natalie Gianelli and Dr. Peebles
Lara Bars
Jamba Juice
wraps
yummy salads
BBB&G's
women
how women move and dress
the softness of their skin
the loveliness of their shape
the variety of shapes of women
the spot on a woman's hip where my hand fits ever so perfectly
my own body: it's form, movement, strength, definition, gentleness
my soon-to-be girlfriend
my deep love for her

No comments: