Monday, November 26, 2007

Expectation

How much of Abundance consciousness is tied to expectation? What do you expect in your life? And what does it feel like?


Personally, I find that expectation is closely tied to abundance and manifesting. And I don't mean expectation in terms of hoping or wishing something will occur. I mean that deep knowing, almost assuming, feeling that something will occur.

For example. I have my first investment property in Kansas City almost completed with the rehab. So it's nearly time to sell it. And when I move past the angst about how quickly it will sell and rest in the knowing that it will definitely sell, then I can quietly and calmly expect it to sell.

I think it's the feeling component that makes the difference here. That deep feeling of knowing something and accepting the inevitability of it, without worry, angst, rancor or struggle.

I like that. Especially coming from someone (me) who grew up living off of hopes and wishes for tomorrow in my head, but never believing they would come true.

No comments: