Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 10

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

  • waking up thinking nice thoughts
  • feeling love in my heart
  • excitement for my date today
  • the realization that I have been afraid to offer too low on my deals for fear of not getting the deals, then finding out I can't actually close on the deals because I offered too much, therefore not actually getting the deals. this realization is what I appreciate most today!
  • the love of friends
  • having gotten to ask 3 questions to Dr. Peebles last night
  • my enthusiasm for being connected to Source
  • committing to my business and the core strategies more and more
  • willingness to offer less in order to get better deals that align with my goals and desires!
  • reading "Ask and It Is Given"
  • being goofy with my friend Patricia

No comments: