Friday, November 16, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 5

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

waking up
interesting women
my ability and decision to keep my energy in and not give it away so easily
sitting reading after breakfast
meditating
flowers
friendly cashiers
being friendly to cashiers
the variety of people in the world
how there are SO many different health foods in the world
continual amazement at the oils -- LOVE Thieves and Valor now too
deep, deep appreciation for understanding and working with the Law of Attraction
how much is being drawn into my life right now, simply by intention, focus and allowing
my body and health
sex
how I want to feel when I am financially free and madly in love
teaching people about real estate investing
inspiring people toward abundance

No comments: