Friday, November 23, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 12

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

  • waking up in appreciation
  • lara bars
  • my Lavender and Valor and Joy oils
  • my new video games
  • my recent realization about my max offer prices
  • my commitment to stick to my formulas for making offers
  • all my amazing friends!
  • dating from an allowing and attracting place, instead of a "finding and making it happen" place
  • muscles
  • sunny mornings
  • gentle wake-ups
  • the realization that I can expect income on a regular basis and especially in the next 30 days
  • the thought of having a lover/girlfriend/date in my life during the holidays this year
  • my new cell phone!

No comments: