Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Never-Ending, Ever-Increasing Abundance

This morning I awoke with an amazing insight:

"There is a Never-Ending, Ever-Increasing flow of Abundance, on every level, coming into my experience every day!!"

This was the first thought as I awoke and I KNEW, without a shadow of a doubt, that I believe it as 100% true. It has taken me months, if not years, to reach this point. It's awe-inspiring and powerful to feel. And I attribute much of this growth and shift to both Young Living's Abundance Oil and my ongoing study of the Law of Attraction and the Art of Allowing.

Think about it!! A never-ending, ever-increasing, always-flowing, never denying, flow of Abundance. Do you realize what believing this means? It means that whatever I want, I no longer need to control. Whatever I wish for, I no longer need to make happen. Whatever is in front of me can simply be flowed through and not struggled through. That the secret is trusting and flowing. Trusting and surrendering. ALLOWING things to come into being, rather than forcing, coercing or making them happen.

What a relief!

No comments: