Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 2

I'm playing this Appreciation Game, the last step of which is a to make a list in the morning of everything I appreciate in this moment. Here's mine for today!

my health
i love the way the sun shines through the slots of my blinds as I wake up in the morning
i love the taste of lara bars and vanila rice milk
my friends from Monday night: Lauren, Gaby, Heidi, Heather, Josh, Michael, Hillary
the way it feels when I'm first waking up, covered in my warm comforter
the feeling of my naked body
the completely visceral, sensual feeling of having sex, body-to-body
showering
reading "Ask and It Is Given"
KNOWING that the more I focus on love, joy and appreciation, the more those things will BE
KNOWING I can be in relationship at any time
FEELING her nearer and nearer
my money and wealth: past, present and future
my new-found knowledge that everything I want is already a part of me, simply by desiring it!
my soon-to-be girlfriend
my hear-now girlfriend :)
meditation
showering
my essential oils
when people want essential oils
day-dreaming :)

No comments: