Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Insight 2: Moving into New Story-Building

Around January 12th, I had an incredible realization. Spiritual guidance in months past had revealed to me that on some soul level, I was building stories (see December 10th post) that were essential for my being an example or a Steward of Abundance. Back at that time, I saw how that was important. How my overarching souls desire to be an inspiration to people was driving the experience of stories of struggle and hardship. "Before" stories, if you will.

But back in January, something shifted. I awoke one morning, close to the 12th, and thought "I'm done building stories! I no longer feel the need to build stories of struggle and hardship and "having been there too". I realized I was free to choose a new direction. And I choose thriving. I choose to commit my soul to building stories and experiences of thriving, on every level, but more importantly, internally. "After" stories, to be precise. Stories that inspire from a place of having Abundance, not from a place of wanting it. Stories of where I am and where I am going.

So I am no committed to telling the story of where I am going, how my monthly income run rate is increasing every month and every quarter. How I am doing more and more deals, having more and more funding come to me, and taking more and more money and passive income home.

And this leads quite nicely to my next post.

No comments: