Thursday, February 21, 2008

Surrounded by Abundance

Yesterday, all day long, I felt surrounded by Abundance.

Now you might think I mean that as I walked around, I could see all sorts of signs of Abundance and that I was really feeling connected to all that. But that's not what I mean.

The moment I awoke, I felt like there was a sphere of energy around me: the energy of Abundance. It was like a field surrounding me through which I could feel the flow of Source and the truly Abundant nature of life. I was almost tangibly aware of this field as I moved through the day.

As I felt into it more and more, I sensed that it was some sort of layer between me and my higher self. I sensed that if I/it vibrated highly enough, then any manner of things I wanted would be drawn into proximity to me/it and then manifest. At the same time I was completely detached from any agendas or specifics. I was simply just vibrating, lovingly held and protected in this field. And I just flowed through my day.

So much so that I had some great experiences, one of which was meeting a new like-minded friend, with great energy and a real spark of life. Warmed my heart to have that experience.

I can still feel it a bit today. Not as strong. But I can feel it. I'm very curious about this awareness.

No comments: