Friday, February 22, 2008

Dreaming of Finer Things

Today, I am dreaming of the finer things in life.

Classy black limousines to take me everywhere I go. Luxurious, tailored suits for all occasions -- formal, semi and casual. Fine wine and fancy restaurants. World travel at the snap of a finger. the finest gowns and jewelry for my girlfriend.

A beautiful home, with a modern contemporary interior, but a rustic exterior. A large, heated swimming pool and a view of the ocean. Three summer homes on the islands of my choice, condos and apartments in New York, Paris, Buenos Aires, London and Milan. A winter home on a Greek Island.

A high-class vehicle with luxury interiors, space-age features and the quietest, safest ride. A high-performance sports car, with power, speed, verve and fun. Definitely a convertible.

My own private jet, as well as use of helicopter services at my whim.

Pure, unadulterated joy. Quite honestly, the joy comes first. But I like being clear about things that I want. It helps fire the imagination and raise the vibration.

What's even cooler though, is that this is just a list of luxurios things to have. I skipped all the be and do ones too!

No comments: