Monday, February 25, 2008

New Thoughts on Security

Last night, after sitting with all my revelations about Security, I took out my pen and notebook again and began to list out the new story I want to tell about Security. It was light and easy and fun and deep. I am beginning to feel the shift and clearing already occurring. So much so that when a creditor called, I felt secure and not thrown off at all. In fact, he took a smaller payment then usual, without any gruff or resistance.

So here's my new story around Security:

  1. Security is an inside job!
  2. Security and feeling secure is available to me at any time!
  3. I've had financial security in one form or another many times n my life and I can have it again.
  4. It is not based on how much money I have or make (take $$ out of the equation) but on my inner strength, confidence, love, worthiness and connection to Well-Being.
  5. I'm so grateful for the level of security I actually already do have!
  6. Security is not like a light switch -- either on or off; existent or non-existent. Security is eternally existent as a part of the expansion of who we are!
  7. So I am secure right here and now, in this moment, and in more than one way.
  8. I am secure in who I am in a person; in my new and current positive feeling beliefs; in my knowledge of my business; in my friendships and love relationships; in my understanding of how Law of Attraction and the Art of Allowing work; in my trust of the Universe and the stream I have created; in my confidence and knowing that I will receive ALL that I ask for and desire.
  9. I know there is no death -- only the return to Non-Physical, which is exciting. So death needs no protecting from. Which means perhaps security is something bigger than a protection from death.
  10. And even loss is irrelevant, in terms of needing protection from it. My life -- the Universe -- is eternally expansive, never stuck, never able to go backwards and un-become what it/I have become! So there is no such thing as loss, because any "loss" simply creates more desires, which are added to the Creative Mix and the Universe -- and my life -- expands, becoming more than it has been before. So if there is only ever expansion and growth, then there is no going backwards, and thus no "loss"!
  11. Today, and from now on, I am open to expanding my security -- my sense of security and actual security -- further than it has ever been before.

So essentially, there is noting but an ever-expanding, ever-increasing state of Well-Being. And my sense of and connection to this is security. My knowledge, confidence, trust and assurance of Well-Being IS security. So everything is perfect, just the way it is.

No comments: