Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Insight 4: January Ends in the Flow

January ended rather incredibly. The big potential money making project had fallen through. I had had a series of shifts. I had enjoyed wearing a fancy tux at a major Detroit Auto Show and had been experiencing a quite unusual calm about my financial situation. I was truly feeling blessed.

Most of all, I wasn't afraid about my bank balance for the first time in a long time. I was regularly doing the inside job of keeping my vibration set and high, focusing only on the feelings I wanted to manifest and occasionally tapping into this knowing that everything was happening perfectly. After all, I have always been taken care of.

Well, as the month happened, a large sum of money arrived that more than covered me for what was needed at the time. And I was 100% confident that I had created that. It wasn't just dumb or blind luck. I had created that. How? By staying in a vibration of Abundance and Well-Being. And at the last moment -- literally $200 left in my bank account -- the money came in.

This has taught me something really crucial. That when I trust and expect everything to flow, then it does. And that it is natural and good -- meaning nothing bad is happening -- when there is an ebb and flow.

Which leads to my next realization....

No comments: