Friday, February 22, 2008

How Does Security Feel?

I was talking with a dear friend few hours ago and she asked me something very profound.

"What does security feel like, for you?"

What an incredible question. Now, I know that security has been a big working for me in this life -- and many before, honestly. And habitually in my mind, I have associated it with money. Yet I know it's not about money. As Abraham says, "take money out of the equation."

So if I honestly take money out of the equation, then the focus must naturally shift to security. And for the first time in my life, with the innocent, loving question from my friend, I can feel the sincere desire to look into this more deeply.

Not from a place of asking what I am afraid of. That's helpful to a degree. But I want to make a study of how security feels. I want to feel the visceral, energetic equivalent to it and KNOW it inside me. I believe that having done this -- having crossed this incredible threshold -- I will be one step closer to receiving all the riches I could ever want.

Security. I will look into this further.

No comments: