Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Insight 3: How Can I Thrive, Prosper and Profit?

Also around January 12th, a dubious internal thought pattern was so wonderfully revealed to me that I was simply overjoyed with the realization.

I realized that every time in my life when my money got below a certain point -- whatever that comfort point was -- my thoughts would habitually and instinctively go toward "How and I going to survive? How am I going to get by right now?"

Well, that rang a clear bell in my head as a thought pattern that only has one possible outcome: getting by! And I don't want to just get by. I want to THRIVE!!

So right there and then, I decided to change the thought pattern. Ever since then, I have asked myself, "How can I thrive, prosper and profit in the face of this situaion?".

And you know what I realized? This question can and should be asked by me at ANY time. Not just when my bank account balance is low. But always and in every situation. That, my friends, is true wealth mentality.

No comments: