Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Way I Feel Matters More Than Anything Else!

This morning I awoke feeling awesome (for a minute) then rolled over and started thinking about an email I received last night from a friend I have borrowed a large sum of money from. Ooh, bad move....

Needless to say, before I even got out of bed, I was feeling completely torn up about the situation, distressed , worried and disappointed.

But, thanks to the last year and a half of experience dealing with this nasty mornings, I knew that I was having those gnarly feelings because of the perspective I was choosing right then -- one of doom and gloom, things not working out the way we hoped, uncertainty and powerlessness, etc. I knew I had the choice -- and the power -- to feel better, without taking a stitch of external action. All just in my mind. So I worked for a few minutes trying to find a thought or story I could just feel even an ounce better about. Within about a half hour, I had created a whole new story of increased prosperity, abundance, financial responsibility, completion of the debt and a great celebration of the closure.

The rest of the day, I was able to call up that story again, when I felt worried about the situation, and replay it in my mind. And I got the same great feeling result. So much so, that most of today, I was walking around feeling a significantly improved vibration about every topic in my life -- even romance, which I've been a bit disgruntled with of late.

How did I know this? Well, for one, I felt great -- about everything. Even work. And for two, a really attractive woman glanced at me approvingly today as I was walking cross a street and I felt bold enough to look at her directly at a while till we both smiled. I even felt a little bit of a rush. So I knew I was "on" as we say.

I'm telling you -- this s*&t works! Faster and more simply and profoundly than any techniques I have learned through other sources. That's why I feel utterly compelled to teach these emotional-mental tricks to everyone!

No comments: