Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Two Weeks!

Hmmm. It's been a busy two weeks and it feels like soooo much has happened! :)

I'll start with the vision I had on July 17th. It was huge. I wrote a little bit about it on July 19th. later that evening, Dr. Peebles -- one of my spiritual guides, from the other side -- confirmed it as real and my being on track down a path that is, as he described it, "just the tippy-top of the iceberg!" Every time I tell someone about the vision, how exciting it feels and how well aligned with ME and my desires and goals it feels, they all echo solid confirmation. One friend said yesterday that he could feel it vibrating in his DNA and affirmed it felt profound even just to hear about it. Last weekend, another friend blurted out "That's what I was going to say!" when I told her I realized I was an expert at the heart space, emotions, etc. Another validation.

Of course, what's cool is that I do not feel any need for validation from other people on this. Not feeling this need makes the validation I'm getting all the more powerful. Good ole' Law of Attraction, at it again.

Then from July 25th to July 28th I went up to San Francisco -- Berkeley and Marin to be precise -- and had a great time visiting friends. So much LOVE! It was incredible. I even manifested some wonderful encounters with lovely women. One in which I felt a powerful knowing, like past life connection. It was profound how strongly I knew her and was attracted to her. I had a lot of fun appreciating the other women and their presence. Female companionship -- be it romantic or otherwise -- is always something I immensely appreciate.

Last week saw a massive push at work to reach a deadline. Nothing much to mentioned there. But I continued to manifest productive and fruitful days. As well as excellent meals! I also had a realization that I already have a group that might be interested in whatever I start to do with heart and emotion consulting -- my Manifestation Group email list!

Finally, this weekend I have my first inspirational thought on what form my new, expanded work will first take on: a class, offered to my Manifestation Group, dance friends and various others. I even was given the structure for the first session. Still not sure on timing, etc. But it feels like this is something that will start either late August or early September. I'll launch it in Los Angeles first and then see what happens, as I do have friends in other areas.

That's all for now. I'm very, very excited about this new direction!

No comments: