Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Woke Up a Millionaire Today!

No, I didn't call "The Donald" at some ungodly hour of the morning! LOL! :) I'm referring to the vibration I awoke in this morning. It was amazing!! First thoughts, feelings and vibrations I experienced as I came out of my sleep this AM.

Not only did I truly feel it then and even now as I talk about it but...I believe it! That's what's really incredible.

It was delicious. There was so much abundance surrounding me and large amounts of money. It was like a powerful vision of what's to come -- and is!

The best part was that it wasn't just a vision of being a millionaire. But there was someone with me too. This incredibly beautiful, sexy blonde woman was there with me, as friend, lover and partner. I loved, adored and lusted after her profoundly. It was wonderful!

Of course, I'm partial to brunettes so what's up with the blonde, I have no clue! :) But honestly, for the way it felt, I won't be turning her out to the street anytime soon.

So every morning from now on, I attest that I will wake up a millionaire and have the most incredible girlfriend!

No comments: