Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Preparation and Completion

I had such a great day today. LOTS is shifting in preparation for this new time. I feel a sort of completion happening -- I have mentioned that earlier -- as well as a lightening of the load and a sharper focus. Almost like I'm coming back to myself in an odd way. Back, and yet returning to a fuller, more expanded newer self. It's a very interesting feeling or sensation. Very expansive and very powerful. I know it has a lot to do with being in alignment and my expansive new vision for my life's work. Every time I tell a friend about this work I get so friggin' excited and can feel the expansiveness of it. I can feel the vision being real, right now. The next logical feeling and energetic step, as Abraham would say.

Much is coming to an end. And much is beginning a new. Very cool!

No comments: