Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Perspectives. New Endeavors. Changing Times.

Today I'm really excited!

I awoke this morning feeling refreshed and renewed. Then I started "rehearsing" the lines I've been telling myself for the last week about the project I'm on -- all of them resulting in not making me feel very good. Then, I caught it. The not-feeling-so-good feeling.

"Find something to appreciate in it Phillips!" I told myself. So I did!

So it's a slow week. Last week was crazy-busy and this week isn't. I'm willing to enjoy it instead of gripe about it. Perfect timing too, because things are starting to accelerate with my new project and vision. And hey, when I'm not pressured on the job, I can relax during the day more -- find stimulation in other things.

Also of import this week, is the culmination of my participation in the MLM YourTravelBiz.com (YTB). I am officially closing down my involvement this week with the intention of focusing solely on my new vision and channeling the unfoldment of that. Plus, I hadn't made any money really, was spending $50 a month and not making anything from that spending (versus my Young Living membership in which if I spend $50, at least I make some of it back!).

Plus, I decided I don't want to do the MLM thing the way other people do it -- all the recruiting and what not. Nor do I honestly want to be making people's travel arrangements for them. I don't like doing work for others that I would want someone else to do for me! So I'm out!!

Lastly, I'm regrouping all my various web domains, URLs and emails. For 7-8 years now, I've been using Clariscope as my main business name, domain and email. That, I am sensing, is about to change. I've decided to create some emails associated with this blog -- feeltheabundance.com -- and begin marketing/promoting/encouraging people toward this site, instead of my other one. I've actually already redirected the clariscope domain to here!

In fact, I might shut down Clariscope all together and start afresh. Bold strokes, I know. :) Heck, it's been in my life for years. But here's the 411: the domain is hard to say and spell for people; I created it based on who I was 7+ years ago and I'm someone different now; my focus has changed and I want my email and web site to reflect that; and lastly, I really am starting something brand new, on a scale that has a bigger vision and bigger intentions than anything I've ever done with Clariscope.

Feel the Abundance. It's the name I gave this blog several months ago now. Prophetic in a way, since I'm going to be teaching people how to recognize, understand, appreciate and leverage their emotions into greater manifestation and abundance.

Feel the Abundance. It's who I am and what I'm all about. It's my gift and mission in the world. And it's easy to say and spell! :)

No comments: