Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Power of the Leverage of Alignment

This evening, I wrote an email to my team leaders in YTB (YourTravelBiz), an MLM company I joined in April, saying that I no longer feel aligned with the business anymore and am putting my energy into a new vision of my own. With letters like this, I often feel I need to explain things out so that people clearly understand where I'm coming from, explaining my process and various decisions and happenings along the way that they definitely were not privy to.

But this time, I didn't. I kept it short, sweet and to the point.

It was freeing. It felt great to be releasing this business -- one I never manifested a thing with in 4 months. (Important point to remember, in a moment). Later I received a long message back from one of them, with a lot of ideas about what that person thinks my experience was.

Now, at first I felt a little pissy about it. How dare she be so presumptuous about my experience, etc, etc. Then I remembered something Abraham says, which I used once when I was ending a friendship where the friend started judging my experience: "What you think about my experience is completely irrelevant!" That made me feel better. And it's true.

I half expected her to respond that way -- so of course, she did. But the cool part is that I don't agree with anything she said, nor do I feel it matters, as off-putting it was. Admittedly, I was tempted to write back and say that my decision has nothing to do with disappointment, that she doesn't understand me and that I am totally crystal clear (several things she assumed in her note). Despite saying she understands, she clearly doesn't. And you know what, I actually find that funny rather than offensive or worrisome. But mostly, I feel like I don't need her to understand, nor do I want to spend the cycles/energy even trying to explain myself.

Then again, a good question right now is: vibrationally does getting this response serve as a manifestational indicator of something going on in me; in my vibration? I have some doubts about leaving the business -- afterall I put some good money into it and hate throwing money away -- and I do wonder if it could be different. But my energy isn't in it. I am not inspired to do the work "required" to run an MLM business. Nor does the core of the business inspire me. The end result does -- financial freedom. But that's not enough for me. I need both the means AND the end to inspire and fire me. Tuned in, tapped in, turned on, 100% by it all, which I'm not. Otherwise, whatever I do is not in alignment for my greatest good and things do not unfold easily and effortlessly for me.

When I am in alignment, everything happens easily and quickly for me (for all of us really). I know this to be true! Just look at my life in the last 4 months...

I found a job within 1 week of going back to work in March of 2008. I manifested an hourly increase of $8 within 3 months after returning to work. I manifested the lover I had in June within 14 hours of declaring my desire for one. I manifested the three women I met in one weekend in SF! I manifested my new car in a 72 hour period! I already have several people in Los Angeles who want to take my class and 2 people in SF! And I know there's more on the way! I can feel it unfolding on a grand scale, even before it has unfolded. CDs, DVDs, radio shows, tv shows, speaking tours, weekend classes, all existing already. All I need to do is allow and align.

My life in recent months -- and before -- is proof positive of the creative power of the leverage of alignment!! That is how I want to live and work: using the leverage of my feelings to get into alignment with what is on it's way to me and allow and watch it all magically unfold.

I do not want the world of hard work and sacrifice that is rampantly touted in MLM and other businesses. Others can have that. I want ease and flow, going downstream toward everything I want and letting it all just unfold from the magic, mystery and power of the universe, which is mine -- and everyone's -- to use or not.

Others can work they way they want to and believe what they want. For me, I have chosen my path. The path of allowing. And I'm happy with it. I'm excited to be a vehicle for people's greater awareness, through a means I have studied my entire life: the emotions. I am honored to be doing this work and am happy and excited to be preparing for my class, classes and so much more.

No comments: