Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Got a Car!!

Law of Attraction works again!

After the gnarly car drama last weekend, I started the week intent on manifesting a new car. And not just a new car, a MINI Cooper Convertible at a good monthly price. I arrive at work on Monday morning with a very clear intention: eat through lunch and look for cars online. But where to start?

Well, I thought, the MINI dealers first. Let's see if they have anything used that I would like.

My very first call they had ONE used convertible. I asked for more information and was told a bit about that car. Enough to wet my whistle, so to speak.

That evening, I left work early and drove down to an interesting industrial area of town to visit Nick Alexander MINI. I was greeted by Josh Ross, who was as happy and friendly in person as he was on the phone. I sat in the car for a bit then took it out for a spin. We went around the block TWICE I was so excited and happy. And a short while later, I found myself in their office doing the paperwork to buy it.

Drove off the lot at 9:30 pm with a new (for me) car. And I love it. Absolutely. Beyond my wildest dreams. And here's the thing. My spiritual advisor has been telling me, "It's not the things that we want, it's the feelings we want from having them. Focus on the feelings you want to have and allow the Universe to out-dream you." And that's exactly what happened.


This car has everything I wanted and more! Plus, the sense of fun, freedom, sportiness and practicality of the car is beyond what I expected. Looks cool too. I'll post a pic later.

No comments: