Friday, July 4, 2008

Freedom

Happy Independence Day everyone!

There's certainly something to be said for Freedom. All kinds of it! A few years back, I realized that everything I do is geared toward Freedom. Personally, I value freedom of schedule, money, routines, processes, love and creativity. Professionally I like the freedom to work when and if I want to, make what I want and not be under someone's thumb or control. And spiritually, what I want most for everyone else, is what I want for myself: greater and greater sense of freedom in our bodies, minds, hearts and souls.

Luckily, I believe our souls, our spirit if you will, area already free. I don't believe in sin. I don't believe in evil or badness. I believe there is nothing but Well-Being. All we need to do is allow it to flow to and through us. I believe we are all conduits for that flowing. And in that flowing, and in how life flows, is inherent freedom.

No one can create in my reality, in my experience. Now that's freedom too!

Lastly, imagine what total 100% connection with the feeling of freedom is like -- on every level of life. Wouldn't things just start to happen magically and magnificently? I think they would. I certainly dance like they will.

God -- or whatever -- bless you and may you FEEL the depth of Freedom that is truly part of who you really are!

No comments: