Friday, July 4, 2008

I Had an Idea Today

Today, while researching alternate means of creating network marketing leads using Internet Marketing and other Internet technique, I had an idea.

I have know for years that I am better suited -- meaning more aligned, excited, passionate, etc. -- to market and promote my OWN creations than other people's creations, or persuading someone to do or buy something they don't want to do or buy, made by someone else.

So the idea today was "Maybe it's time to make something new. Something I can sell on the Internet. Maybe it's time I start creating my own stuff again AND sell it online. Maybe that's my path to financial freedom?"

If I'm going to ask people to do something; if I'm going to build leverage on the Internet and create multiple streams of passive income, why not do it with MY OWN IDEAS and
CREATIONS? Certainly makes sense to me.

Not sure what that would be. But I'm open to being inspired...

No comments: