Sunday, July 13, 2008

O.D. on Beauty

Have you ever felt like you're just going to explode -- KABOOOMB!!! -- from witnessing so much beauty? Sometimes, when I go to Sunday morning dance class, one of the intentions I set is to see and witness and experience beauty. And then I do. In droves. And I don't just mean the women. I mean the movement, the shapes, the facial expressions, the clothing colors, how we all come together an apart. Mostly I notice the women, but I notice all these too.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just going to explode, as though I can't take it all in. But I can.

I think that explosion feeling is coming from either a sense of lack -- "There's so many beautiful women in the world and where's mine." -- but could also come from our own innate expansion.

I don't know which it is, but I was certainly mesmerized by it today.

Now that's Abundance! :)

No comments: