Monday, December 10, 2007

Appreciation Game: Day 29

Wow. This game is almost over. I missed a few days of blogging it while I was in Detroit. But I still did it in my head. Today, I am filled with so much appreciation.

  • Meeting A & E and everything they are doing for us
  • The trip to Detroit
  • My awesome friend and business partner Patricia
  • ALL my wonderful, yummy, loving dance friends
  • The profound love I feel when I interact with certain people
  • Everything I have gone through this year, in building stories that will inspire the people I will teach about investing.
  • My real estate investing business. I LOVE IT!!! Universe, heighten this experience. Make it phenomenal, amazing, exciting and supporting.
  • My body, my dance and my capacity to love
  • The food I eat
  • My apartment
  • My soon-to-be sexy, stylish, savvy, sane, sweet, silly and spiritual girlfriend.

No comments: